Engineer Intern Position
- Serve in a broad range of engineering functions that will be in support of business objectives, strategic goals and product and process initiatives.
- Perform diverse and complex assignments, requiring a high degree of ingenuity and creativity, and covering a wide area of engineering functions (i.e. project management, market analysis, process improvements, R&D functions, etc.)
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Lean/ 6 Sigma
- Drive cost productivity (labor and materials) and process improvements through innovation and use of Lean / Six Sigma tools.
- Support R&D and NPPI (New Product / Process Introduction) development and activities, applying engineering knowledge and skills to troubleshoot and optimize processes.
- Facilitate capacity expansion projects for liner, calibration tube and transition manufacturing.
- Improve manufacturing and installation process documentation.
- Other duties as directed.
About Perma-Liner Industries
Engineering, Sales, and Marketing opportunities abound at Perma-Liner Industries. Get the industry experience you need to succeed!
Perma-Liner Industries, LLC is the premier manufacturer of CIPP Lining equipment and materials. Based out of Clearwater Florida, with satellite offices throughout the US.