INSIDE SALES / CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
The Inside Sales / Customer Service role sells and services new and existing accounts. The position is also responsible for performing sales and service functions for targeted markets, programs and sales as assigned. Main focus is to retain customers and regain lost sales.
- Performs the functions of a CSA to include initiating and following up to sell or resolve problems, answer questions, correspondence or leads and complete reports or input for tracking purposes and follow up.
- Recommend and advise technical resources as required by customer situation.
- Prepares, processes, reviews and monitors various documents such as contracts, quotations, purchase orders and other relative documents.
- Contacts current and prospective customers to sell and explain products, perform account rounding and solicit new business within the market area with focus on retention.
- Prepares and presents proposals and quotes and recommends products based on customer needs.
- Prepares quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for existing and potential customers.
- Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations.
- Maintains all sales demonstration tools and applications.
- Performs in a manner that will prevent errors and omissions.
- Prepares and calculates product sales, invoicing, commissions and other accounting-related functions.
- Creates and maintains computer files and suspense for follow-up action.
- Attends sales seminars, sales meetings or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends and regulations in the marketplace.
- Provides administrative assistance and support.
- Associate degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer / Client Focus.
- Organizational / Presentation Skills.
- Proven Problem Solving / Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Technical Capacity and ability to differentiate product specifications and applications.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.